Chaos Duel Academy
Welcome to Duel Academy! We hope you enjoy your stay.

Chaos Duel Academy

The Forces of Light and Darkness are Strongest Together...

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Read our Academy rules and ask for a test!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» this is for any new CDA members
Fri May 30, 2014 8:15 pm by andyshoey

» im new here
Fri May 30, 2014 8:13 pm by andyshoey

» What is this all about?
Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:12 am by steve-o

» whats happen to the people on here.
Sun May 27, 2012 9:43 pm by Momiji_Sohma

» once CDA is ready.
Sun May 27, 2012 9:42 pm by Momiji_Sohma

» Haxo's Room
Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:19 am by HaxoFrax

» what the hell!!!!!!!!!
Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:13 am by steve-o

» 1/12/12 is not a good day
Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:33 pm by steve

» Marry X-mas!!!
Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:57 pm by alice_k

Share | 

Advertisingfor CDA

Go down 
AuthorMessage
steve

PostSubject: Advertisingfor CDA   Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:49 am

i need any ideas for Advertising for CDA.
Back to top Go down
alice_k

PostSubject: Re: Advertisingfor CDA   Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:59 am

first you could make academy signatures have people put it on at other dueling fourms
Back to top Go down
slashed

PostSubject: Re: Advertisingfor CDA   Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:50 am

What if this is the only forum that people use though? That idea is good, but it would not work for all of our users.

I think that the best advertising is word-of-mouth. Just tell everybody to advertise the site when they duel strangers in unrated (or even rated) duels.

It has obviously worked thus far... That's all we've ever done here. Well, then again, we don't have many users, so maybe it hasn't worked. I think that steve-o is the only one trying to make the site grow though. Other people just need to join the cause.
Back to top Go down
Shiney

PostSubject: Hmmm   Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:59 am

I have a friend who joined, he's just waiting to test and I hope he gets tested soon or he may lose patience.

Another thing we need is more staff (to be specific testers). If we rely on one tester when we have three-four people who want to test, from different time zones, they'll never get tested and probably get bored and just leave.

To avoid this, if possible, I recommend either A. Hire any tester who has the skill and get the word out and get people involved in the form faster so they can get the word out on how awesome and fast we are.

or B. get a tester from each time zone so someone should be online around the same time as other people. Someone who has a three hour difference from another can't be expected to be online at the same time as the person who is three hours ahead and wanting a test.

I dunno..just more testers to get more people involved to get them to advertise this place to get more people to come, wash, rinse, repeat o3o
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1373858/elementelmaster or DuelingNe
slashed

PostSubject: Re: Advertisingfor CDA   Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:19 am

*smiles* Well, Shiney, I think that I find you funnier with every post. You are correct though, and you definitely have the skills and devotion to be a tester. Would you like to be? I think that you should be. I am not on staff either, and I think that I should be.

I live in the Eastern Standard Time Zone. I could be a tester. I don't know about the time zone thing, but it does sound good. Too many testers could be a bad thing, but it is true that we need to have more testers on staff.

I just hope that steve-o actually sees this message eventually and takes action. If you and I were testers, this site could expand more quickly. I am very busy, but I think that being a tester could be fun. I deserve to be on staff with all of my contributions to this site. I think that you deserve a staff position too. Maybe he will hire us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advertisingfor CDA   

Back to top Go down

Advertisingfor CDA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chaos Duel Academy :: General :: Suggestions-
Jump to: