Chaos Duel Academy
Welcome to Duel Academy! We hope you enjoy your stay.

Chaos Duel Academy

The Forces of Light and Darkness are Strongest Together...

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Read our Academy rules and ask for a test!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» this is for any new CDA members
Fri May 30, 2014 8:15 pm by andyshoey

» im new here
Fri May 30, 2014 8:13 pm by andyshoey

» What is this all about?
Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:12 am by steve-o

» whats happen to the people on here.
Sun May 27, 2012 9:43 pm by Momiji_Sohma

» once CDA is ready.
Sun May 27, 2012 9:42 pm by Momiji_Sohma

» Haxo's Room
Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:19 am by HaxoFrax

» what the hell!!!!!!!!!
Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:13 am by steve-o

» 1/12/12 is not a good day
Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:33 pm by steve

» Marry X-mas!!!
Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:57 pm by alice_k

Share | 

Shiney's room

Go down 
AuthorMessage
steve

PostSubject: Shiney's room   Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:34 pm

this will be Shiney's room for now on
Back to top Go down
Shiney

PostSubject: Re: Shiney's room   Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:53 pm

Awesome! I look forward to being part of this...place o3o *still not entirely sure what we are* x3
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1373858/elementelmaster or DuelingNe
steve

PostSubject: RE: shiney's room   Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:47 am

Later on you will learn a lot more about CDA shiney.
Back to top Go down
slashed

PostSubject: Re: Shiney's room   Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:51 pm

Welcome to the dorm! I am in blue as well. Maybe some day I'll be an admin, but right now, nah... I'm just a blue.
Back to top Go down
Shiney

PostSubject: Hiya!^^   Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:18 am

Hey^^Nice to see another blue x3 Pleasure to meet ya :3 My goal is to make it to the Judgment Dragon room o3o I like Judgment x3 I wouldn't want to be an admin *nods*
Back to top Go down
slashed

PostSubject: Re: Shiney's room   Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:33 am

I think we're going to be good friends. ^^ You use some of the same typing things that I do (the smilies).

Normally I don't do it here because I fear the judgment of others... I'm not sure why though.

Anyway, I think it would be cool to be an admin, but I'm not sure about it really. Blue is my favorite color, so it's all good. ^^
Back to top Go down
blackwolf

PostSubject: Re: Shiney's room   Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:55 am

i wish u good luck to getting into chaos white, but it is not an easy dorm to get into. it will be a tough road ahead
Back to top Go down
Shiney

PostSubject: Hehe^^   Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:11 am

Meh people call me a girl all the time o3o, just the other day I was hit on because a guy thought I was lieing about being a guy^^;I had to destroy him with three JD in three duels to get the point across don't screw with me xD

But yeah I use smileies all the time o3o, if I don't people take me to seriously when I'm kidding/can't tell when I'm serious/pissed or just feeling like me o3o So yeah I'll keep my smilies x3

Also I sorta figured considering not even the former admin was there o3o, but meh it's there so it's not ipmossible x3
Back to top Go down
slashed

PostSubject: Re: Shiney's room   Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:25 am

lol wow... Good job destroying him though. Do you use Lightsworn Twilight or straight-up Lightsworn? I've tried both.

Oh and what is o3o? Why not use ^w^ instead? I like to use that one better (or just ^^ for short). But yeah, non-verbal communication is always open to interpretation... People generally think I'm harsh or not harsh but they're almost always wrong. I tend to use correct grammar and intelligent vocabulary, so it looks harsh for some reason. ^^;

Oh and I think that admins are all light blue. Steve-o was a red or yellow... I don't remember. He is now light blue because he's an admin.
Back to top Go down
Shiney

PostSubject: Ummm..   Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:30 am

slashed wrote:
lol wow... Good job destroying him though. Do you use Lightsworn Twilight or straight-up Lightsworn? I've tried both.

Oh and what is o3o? Why not use ^w^ instead? I like to use that one better (or just ^^ for short). But yeah, non-verbal communication is always open to interpretation... People generally think I'm harsh or not harsh but they're almost always wrong. I tend to use correct grammar and intelligent vocabulary, so it looks harsh for some reason. ^^;

Oh and I think that admins are all light blue. Steve-o was a red or yellow... I don't remember. He is now light blue because he's an admin.

Honestly it's kinda like...a pout/plain/uncertain/innocent look all thrown in one x3 I really dunno how to explain it's just part of habit to use xD And that's exactly how it is for me, so I forced myself to do the faces until it became second nature x3

And ah that makes sense, though there are only two in Core Black o3o, that ish my next target before white of course x3 I wonder if it's possible to go back a dorm if you fail a test o3o

Also ummm...I dunno. I run six dark monsters, BLS and the rest are Lightsworn o3o (excluding honest/Card Trooper) so I guess it's in the middle since I don't run any other form of chaos cards x3
Back to top Go down
slashed

PostSubject: Re: Shiney's room   Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:52 am

lol ok. I don't really understand it though because the pout is sideways and then there are eyes, one on each side. ^^; Anyway...

I don't think you can go back a dorm if you fail. I'm not sure though. I have yet to see a black. I've only seen blue (and kuribolt is the lone yellow from what I've seen). I haven't actually been to the dorms since I joined though.

Your deck sounds very similar to mine. I once used one BLS and two Chaos Sorcerer but replaced them with two Destiny Hero Malicious. I still have BLS of course, but once it becomes forbidden again (probably in March) I'll swap it out with a Chaos Sorcerer. The deck will lose a lot of power though.

I don't run Honest. It's probably pretty good, but it's not very useful if milled. Monster Reincarnation maybe, but it's not always worth the effort. I have it in the side deck, but meh... probably never going to use it. Card Trooper is obvious though. It would be stupid to not use it. Necro Gardna is another obvious choice, as is Gorz. Then there is Sangan and Plaguespreader Zombie. I also have a Glow-Up Bulb in for extra synchro summons and a good combo with Malicious. I also have in Pot of Avarice to reset Glow-Up Bulb and put back in stuff like Ryko, BLS, Card Trooper, Gorz, etc. So yeah, I would say our decks are very similar if you have this stuff (and I don't see why you wouldn't).
Back to top Go down
blackwolf

PostSubject: Re: Shiney's room   Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:52 am

me and supervegeta6515 r in core black, just cant tell because i am a tester, with changes my name from black to orange, but still in the dorm, same with vegeta but pink for designer
Back to top Go down
Shiney

PostSubject: Haha x3   Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:04 pm

slashed wrote:
lol ok. I don't really understand it though because the pout is sideways and then there are eyes, one on each side. ^^; Anyway...

I don't think you can go back a dorm if you fail. I'm not sure though. I have yet to see a black. I've only seen blue (and kuribolt is the lone yellow from what I've seen). I haven't actually been to the dorms since I joined though.

Your deck sounds very similar to mine. I once used one BLS and two Chaos Sorcerer but replaced them with two Destiny Hero Malicious. I still have BLS of course, but once it becomes forbidden again (probably in March) I'll swap it out with a Chaos Sorcerer. The deck will lose a lot of power though.

I don't run Honest. It's probably pretty good, but it's not very useful if milled. Monster Reincarnation maybe, but it's not always worth the effort. I have it in the side deck, but meh... probably never going to use it. Card Trooper is obvious though. It would be stupid to not use it. Necro Gardna is another obvious choice, as is Gorz. Then there is Sangan and Plaguespreader Zombie. I also have a Glow-Up Bulb in for extra synchro summons and a good combo with Malicious. I also have in Pot of Avarice to reset Glow-Up Bulb and put back in stuff like Ryko, BLS, Card Trooper, Gorz, etc. So yeah, I would say our decks are very similar if you have this stuff (and I don't see why you wouldn't).

I don't touch Chaos Sorcerer, he's nothing but a bad mill. And Destiny hero Malicious is a bit...meh to me o3o I run trag instead^^And Honest is lolz when it's milled xD It gives the opponent a false sense of security which makes them forget about Trag/Gorz when they attack (as I've noticed) unless they're experienced enough to know what to expect o3o Monster Reincarnation, is one I rely on heavily (but only at one). I discard a Lightsworn, Necro Gardna, Zephy, or any other dark to get BLS, Honest, JD into hand. Honest self explanitory, get an auto summon of BLS and just add a name to the grave for JD. It may be a minus one, but more often than not it proves to show itself more useful than avarice. Plus when it's milled it's not a BIG BLOW to the deck, it's just, 'Awe...ah well' unlike Avarice. When avarice was milled it's like 'damn it...I gotta be more careful' and I milled it constantly. Ontopof that is' minus five in the grave^^;which is never good if you draw it early/need it early. Then you lose grave advantage (The whole point of LS is to get stuff in the grave, not out) and may end up drawing two cards you returned in desperation...more often tahn not I've come to hate it in LS (makes me laugh in any other deck x3). I don't run sangan at all, he's just a turn waster (like I rarely use Ryko either). It slows down the deck to much. Glow-up and plague are the only tuners capable in the LS deck, but overall my deck is more Xyz centered than Synchro^^
Another thing I run, that most LS don't, is Shire, Lightsworn Spirit. Most people look down on her because her effect isn't as 'good' as Aukrus. Though Aukrus is so weak in the current meta he never stays on the field (of course I run him too). So instead of running two of him, I run one plus Shire to get the extra name and if I draw her at the point where most of my deck has been milled I get a 2500-2800 beater easy^^If I draw her early, use her with Lumina for Rank 3 or the draw engine, or just mill for a name, etc.

I dunno, most LS decks are pretty much the same (there is only so much uniqueness you can get when centering around a single archetype). All I know is I like the deck because I constructed it over a years worth of time and have learned it inside and out x3 I also plan to go to my first tournament with it once I get the last three cards for my deck o3o

So yeah^^And I dunno the face I use because I became attached to it o3o, dunno why x3
Back to top Go down
Shiney

PostSubject: Re: Shiney's room   Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:04 pm

blackwolf wrote:
me and supervegeta6515 r in core black, just cant tell because i am a tester, with changes my name from black to orange, but still in the dorm, same with vegeta but pink for designer

I knew Vegeta was, didn't know you were o3o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shiney's room   

Back to top Go down

Shiney's room
Page 1 of 1